The process I am using for making my Almost Abstract RWS Tarot is-
- Do 3-10 ink drawings almost daily for a week or so
- At the end of the week/weeks, scan in a bunch of them
- Transfer all of the scanned images into my iPad drawing app
- Add a rough layin of color and edit the scanned cards
- Do more ink sketches
- Do this until all 78 cards are scanned and have a rough layin of color
- Go over each image, fine tuning the color and making sure everything is. “In the lines”
- Do another round of color editing and correcting
- Edit cards into the card template for the printer
- Upload finished cards
- Repeat until finished
I am just about totally finished all of the cards and more than half are uploaded and ready for printing. I am guessing it will take another few weeks before the whole deck is ready to be printed.
Some other things I am going to have printed for testing are
- Flower Essence/Crysal therapy Board
- Divination by the Dice Divination Board
- Divination by the Top Divination Board
- Rune Set (may or may not work)
- Yes/No/Maybe card deck
I hope to have enough money to at least get test prints for proofing and somehow get money to run a large print run for most, if not all items.
I have other card decks and projects started that will take some time to complete. I have been very busy these past few months and I hope to get the rewards for doing it all soon. I want to print all of these at the same time to save on shipping costs and I hope to use them all on my YouTube channel. I have not been as vocal on this site for a while because I have been super busy. It is one of the downfalls of the creative process to have difficulty finishing projects. That has been a block of mine for a while and I am glad to be getting somewhere with it. I can’t wait to share these decks and readings with you all.
I hope you are having a wonderful season wherever you are. thanks for staying tuned and I look forward to more posts. 🙂
Tim E. Bush